Having a healthy, robust immune system is a great way to fight off any disease including viruses. The mechanical practices of washing hands, getting immediate help when symptoms appear and staying away from those who are sick are important recommendations. There are also ways you can improve your body’s ability to fight back.
Since I work with the Nutrilite Corporation I will include the immunity boosters that they provide. There are Foundational Supplements that give the cells of your body what they need to produce overall wellness. Then there are specific Immune Boosters.
The Perfect Pack is an everyday foundational combination which includes:
- Nutrilite™ Double X™ Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient Supplement, now with PhytoProtect™ blend. The ultimate multivitamin. 22 vitamins and minerals and 22 plant concentrates.
- Nutrilite™ Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables. Phytonutrients equal to 10+ servings of fruits and vegetables.
- Nutrilite™ Balanced Health Omega. Supports brain and eye health.*
- This supplement will provide your cells what they need to operate efficiently.
Then there are supplements that are specific Immunity Boosters:
Nutrilite Balance Within Probiotic, a once-a-day probiotic supplement featuring an exclusive blend of five strains supporting immunity and healthy digestion†. It supports and maintains a healthy balance of good bacteria in your gut with daily use.†
- Contains an exclusive blend of 6.3 billion CFU (Colony Forming Units) of clinically tested, beneficial bacteria from 5 probiotic strains.
- Arrive Alive Technology: naturally strong strains resist the harsh conditions of the stomach to arrive in the gut alive.
- Stick to the Gut Technology: natural ability to adhere to the gut, helping to promote a balance of good bacteria with daily use.
Also, The Immunity Health Twist Tubes To Go provide vitamin C and B vitamins in a liquid form that can be added to a 16oz bottle of water. I recommend oxygenated water like the Perfect Water brand. The flavor is Strawberry Kiwi and my grandchildren love it. We drink one bottle per day.
Finally, the Immune Health Pack which includes Echinacea and Time-release vitamin C is useful when symptoms of a cold or flu first appear. Take it as directed for the next two weeks or until symptoms are gone. My experience with Echinacea is that it shortens the duration of a cold and decreases the severity. In other words I’m sick for three days instead of seven and the symptoms stay out of my chest.
I know this sounds like an infomercial; however, Nutrilite produces supplements using pharmaceutical standards and grows the whole food plant sources on their own organically certified farms, controlling the process from seed to supplement. So that’s why I recommend them.
Nutrilite also has supplements for children, Vitamin C, Daily Vitamins, Probiotics and a Fruits and Vegetable tablets to support their health and immune systems as well.
The disclaimer for all of these products is that they do not treat, cure or prevent disease. They support the health and wellbeing of your body at the cellular level.
You must be logged in to post a comment.